PLEASE NOTE: Colors may slightly vary in shades of blush - this is the beauty of hand-dying. Full refund guaranteed satisfaction within 30 days.
How does your purchase make a difference??
For all MADI intimates purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is made in Kansas City, by women, right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
Florally feminine and semi-sheer scalloped lace bralette
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Adjustable in straps and band
- Size XS=A Cup, Size SM=B Cup, etc.
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Floral Luxe Lace Triangle Cups
- Plush Satin Elastic Band + Gold G-Clasp + Clasp Notches for Customized Fit
- Fabric = Luxurious and long-lasting
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!